Sunday, November 9, 2014

Happy Birthday to Nollywood Veteran Producer / Director RALPH NWADIKE



RALPH NWADIKE 



Happy birthday to my heartbeat, my soul mate, my confidant, my best friend, my LOVE and my hubby of life...
From this day on, wherever you go and whatever you do, you shall be blessed... *Deut.
28:6**
Love you like *kilode*, love you to bits.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HUSBAND.
.........Mummy D.Nwadike








                                                                                
Today one of the icons of nollywood celebrates his birthday. A gentleman, I knew him as a member of a trio group who produced some of the most glamorous TV soaps of the early 99's. The Trio may up of Tunji Bamishigbin, Charles Owoyemi and Ralph Nwadike had teamed up with one of the gurus of nollywood Zeb Ejiro in the early 90's to produce Fortunes which launched the acting careers of Regina Askia, Ramsey Noah, Pat Attah and later became Mega fortunes.

At the inception of nollywood he with his team produced several movies like Most Wanted amongst several others. He has been a friend, brother and colleague, dispassionate, cerebral, understanding, passionate, kind and supportive in his disposition to issues.

 When I started the abuja international film festival 12 years ago, he was among the few filmmakers who believed in the innitiative and supported me at that at that maiden edition. Today I join the Nwadike family, Nigerians and all lovers of nollywood to wish Ralph Nwadike a happy birthday today.

…. Fidelis Duker -  
Founder :Abuja Internationl Film Festival 




No comments:

Post a Comment