Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Atiku Abubakar, Endorsed Presidentjonathan And Advices His Northern Brothers And Sisters.



Please to all my Muslim brothers and fellow
Northerners, let us not deceive ourselves and be in high hope, GEJ will win this election,. It’s very clear. When the voting starts things will be different from what we're seeing. Don’t go out to destroy thing when Buhari looses please.

My vote and that of my entire extended family and people are for GEJ not because he has done what I expected or performed well but because Buhari is no fit to rule where we have someone like Goodluck
Ebele Jonathan and others. Buhari will be worse than what we are facing now.

Nigerians, we must not go back to former heads of state who have ruled and destroyed the progress and development of
our future, always coming back to rule us again in a democracy era. Does it mean we civilians don’t have what it takes to rule?

Please every Northerner should put
sentiment aside and vote for GEJ. If not for this Boko Haram issues I don’t think GEJ has failed as people are claiming. Ask Buhari the origin of Boko Haram. He said he will make the Country ungovernable for Goodluck if
he looses the election. If you say Goodluck
Jonathan has failed, what do we then say about previous presidents that siphoned all our monies to foreign accounts?

I remain a PDP member.


VOTE GOODLUCK!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete