Thursday, January 29, 2015

BUHARI IS THE CHANGE WE DON'T NEED - MOHAMMED ABACHA



                                         MOHAMMED ABACHA

1.I have never seen any school built in his name.

2.I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.

3.There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him.

4.I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders led the campaign for immunization.

5.No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him.

6.Asides form doing nothing for others,

7.He has not even improved himself since his exit from office.

8.No book written, no memos, no lectures, nothing!

9.The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on BBC Hausa Station.

10. He never championed for a University in his state

11. Nor has he ever been involved in any kind of development program to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.

12. His entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura,

13. Yet they say he can change Nigeria.

14. Doesn‘t charity begin at home anymore


WRITTEN BY: MOHAMMED ABACHA

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a great article and it's helpful for everyone. Great Post! hotels and guest houses in dar es salaam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing useful information for us.I really enjoyed reading your blog, you have lots of great content.Please visit here
    Budget Hotels in Nicosia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete