Sunday, October 18, 2015

New Song/Video 'SOMETHING' from Pop Crooner Alex O



       

When I asked Alex O about his new songs, himself, and what is the next level; this is what he said.

‘I am working my way back to the top of the industry, single after single, video after video. While promoting this new track and video, I am also coming up with a follow-up. It will take a lot of hard work. It's a bigger industry now, it's a changed industry, far from what it used to be, but by God's grace we will get there. 

One thing is certain; Nigerians have ears for good music. Any day an artist strikes a good chord, the people will appreciate it. Slowly getting my music label/production company (QuietStorm) up and running.

In between the music, I am also doing post production jobs for Nollywood producers. I am glad they are gradually getting to know about the things I do.

I will continue to do my best and ask God for more blessings so that I will succeed.’



Alex O

No comments:

Post a Comment