Monday, July 11, 2016

Eko International Film Festival 2016 Theme “Product Placement in Films”


‘Product Placement in Films’ is the festival theme of 2016 Eko International Film Festival coming up October 24-29,2016.

The festival theme will be one of the major discussions during the Eko International Film Festival Master Class.

Participants will come from the film industry especially film directors and producers and personnel from companies - multinationals.

The master class conversation will help filmmakers leverage on company brands around their demography in collaborating in film business. 

The on two days master class will be debating on how filmmakers and product and servicing companies can work together in promoting their brands through films.

Master classes offer an opportunity for renowned directors to share their screen experience and memories and dialogue with an audience of film lovers.


We look forward seeing you during the Master Class

2 comments:

  1. Looking to buy cotton patiala salwar with dupatta for women. Huge collection of Patiala salwar with dupatta online shopping available in different colors, patterns, designs & price ranges at aufashionkart.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete