Friday, August 17, 2012

THE HIGHWAY TO HEAVEN




                           THE HIGHWAY TO HEAVEN







At some level in life, we all hunger for meaning in our lives. We 
want to know, 'Who am I, why am I, where am I?' When your 

purpose is clear, your life will have meaning. As believers we are
Heaven bound. Are you on the right road? Apostle Paul declared

that the entrance to the highway to Heaven is not hard to find, it is 

right in front of you, in the Word of God. Psalm 119:
133 - "Direct
my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me." As

the Bible makes us understand here, a good man's footsteps are 

ordered by God. 




                                  PROPHET TB JOSHUA

The way has been made plain, as John 14:6 says, "I am the way, 

the truth and the life…" We just have to step out in boldness and
start to make His Word an integral part of our life. The more you 

read God's Word the more you understand about yourself and this
God who created you. When you learn what God has made you for
and how He treasures your company, you will be content and your 
life will have meaning.






No comments:

Post a Comment