Thursday, September 3, 2015

Focus On The Big Picture! Nevertheless ... with Pastor Kola


Picture! Nevertheless
Reflections 2015 (174)
Purpose, Pursuit and Power (84)
Matthew 26:38-46
“Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me...... O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.....”
Today, we will conclude with the third dimension of 'Nevertheless'. The third strategy to deal with self-doubt and discouragement is Focus On The Big Picture! Nevertheless here means what I see in my future is bigger and better than whatever I am dealing with now or I may be compelled to deal with in my immediate future.
It means I hear and dance to a different kind of music. I see a different kind of picture and what I see is a million times better than what I may have to contend with before I attain or reach my goal. It means I am so fanatically connected to my big picture that nothing else matters.
This means you have to be paranoid about success at fulfilling destiny. You must be totally committed to arriving at your destination. You must hate to be tagged a Quitter. You must be consumed by your big picture. It must be strong enough to keep you awake at night or raise you early out of bed!
These were the secrets of Jesus' triumph! He surrendered to the will of His father, embraced His big picture, was consumed by it and today is seated at the right hand of glory. Remember, if we are ever going to make it to the end, we need to follow our role model.....look onto Jesus who kept the joy before Him in view and was triumphant over the cross and the shame.
We shall all overcome and attain as He did by grace in Jesus name. Amen.
I celebrate you
Kolawole Oyeyemi
Chapel of Uncommon Grace
For deeper exposition of the WORD, join me in service on Sunday at 8am; Plot 14, Olugbesan close, off Allen Avenue behind Alade market, Ikeja or on air on Sundays at 7am on WAP TV on StarTimes, 3pm on TV Continental, 4pm on STV and 2.30 3.00pm On R2TV on MultiTV with Repeat broadcast at12.30 - 1.00PM on Thursdays
07030000054; 07030000087


No comments:

Post a Comment