Friday, June 14, 2013

ONLY WISE LADIES READ THIS



Lord, I pray for a man, that will be a part of my life A man that really loves You more than everything A man that will take me in the second place of his heart A man that lives not for himself but for U Face and physical attraction isn't important The most important is I want a heart that really loves and thirsty of U and have a desire to be like Jesus 

And he must know for whom and for what he lives So his life isnt useless Someone that have a wise heart Not only a smart brain A man that not only loves me but also respect me A man that not only can adore me But can warn me when I'm wrong A man that loves me not from my beauty but from my heart A man that can be my best friend in every time and situation A man that make me feel like a woman when I beside him

I'm not ask a perfect man But I ask for imperfect man So I can make him perfect in Your eyes. A man that need my support for his strength A man that need my prayer for his life A man that need my smile to cover his sadness A man that need my love so he could feel beloved A man that need me to make his life perfect
And I also ask Make me to be a woman that can made him proud Give me a heart that really love You So I could love him with Your love Not love him with my love Give me Your gentle spirit So my beauty not come from my outside but come from You Give me Your Hands That I always able to pray for him Give me Your eyes So I could see many good things in him and not the bad one Give me Your mouth That fulfill with Your words of wisdom and encourage So I could support him every day Give me Your lips And I will smile at him every morning

And I want that when finally we meet Both of us can say How great Thou Art that You give me someone that can make my life perfect I know that You want we meet at the right time And You will make everything beautiful in Your time Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment