Thursday, August 27, 2015

We celebrate the Zik in us by Fidelis Duker


I met this man about 20 years ago even though I have known him far more those number years; from his days as a consummate actor in Zeb Ejiro's Widely acclaimed TV soap opera of the 80's Ripples where he played the role of "bro Chike" a Wanabee musician.

I became very close to him about 5 years ago when he invited me to run his election campaign as director general which he won and also the reelection too. All through this time I saw in him a gentleman per excellence, incisive, critical, detailed, compassionate, supportive, kind, a family man and detribalized Nigerian. Astute orator and an encyclopedia of knowledge and information. 

This man who turns 50 today is a talented writer, producer, award-winning journalist and president of Association of Movie Producers of Nigeria Zik Zulu Okafor. As you celebrate your this joyful day with your charming wife Adora and 3 lovely kids, I wish you many more years of blessings and successes.


No comments:

Post a Comment